IPhone users … we publish 16 reasons to update your phones today
Apple introduced the latest version – iOS 13.4 – to iPhone users worldwide, and the beta version of iOS 13.4 was released about a month ago, which means a full test before it reaches the general public.
One of the great features that comes with iOS 13.4 is iCloud Drive folder sharing, this is kind of like a Dropbox feature that allows iPhone users to share a folder and have others see the content when it’s updated.
Also new are nine new Memoji stickers, which include Party Face and Smiling Face with Hearts, and there are some other features and fixes that have been introduced as well.
In the camera and photo app, issues like photos that appear to be using excessive storage are fixed, and in the camera app, the viewfinder may have appeared and a black screen has also been fixed.
Below is a complete list of bug fixes and other improvements that iOS 13.4 brings
To iPhones worldwide:
* Fixes a problem with the camera where the viewfinder might appear as a black screen after launch
* Addresses an issue where the images may appear to be using excess storage space
* It solves a problem in the images that may prevent sharing of an image to messages if iMessage is disabled
* Fixes an issue In mail where messages may appear out of order
* Addresses an issue with mail where the conversation list may display blank rows
* Resolves an issue where mail may crash when clicking the share button at a glance
* Fixes a problem with settings where mobile network data may display incorrectly True as closed
* addresses a problem in Safari where
Webpages may not be reversed when Dark Mode and Smart Invert are active
* Resolves an issue where text copied from web content may appear in an invisible third-party app when pasting if dark mode is active
* Fixes an issue in Safari where
The CAPTCHA box may be displayed incorrectly
* Addresses an issue where reminders may not issue new notifications for late recurring reminders until they are marked as complete
* Resolves an issue where reminders may send notifications for completed reminders
Fixes an issue where iCloud Drive appeared in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote even when not signed in
* Addresses an issue with Apple Music where music videos may not be broadcast in high quality
* Addresses an issue with the Home app where clicking on an activity notification from a security camera may open a different recording
* Resolves an issue where shortcuts do not appear when clicking on the Share menu from a screenshot
* Improves Burmese keyboard so that punctuation codes can now be accessed from numbers and symbols